Twin Lights Tribune

Christmas in Rockport 2018

The events of Dec 18-31

December 22: 73rd Annual Christmas Pageant: One of the oldest Christmas pageants in New England, this torchlight re-enactment of the Nativity will take place starting at 5:00pm along Dock Square and Main Street. Come witness the spectacle of this free performance. Cap off the evening with a traditional ham and baked bean supper at the Congregational Church. Adults $9, children 12 and under $6. Desserts and drinks included. Open to the public.

From 2:30-4:00pm  Rockport Music presents North Shore Christian Men’s Choir at the Shalin Liu Performance Center. Visit rockportmusic.org for details.

Holiday Sing Along – 7-8pm at the Shalin Lui Performance Center.  Free.  Get in the holiday spirit and join Rockport Music’s annual holiday community sing-along.  This year’s event will feature the Danny Frantina Brass Ensemble, as well as holiday songs by Rockport High School’s Madrigal Singers.

December 25: Santa Visits Dock Square: Santa makes one more stop to greet the children of Rockport at Dock Square at 10:30am after his long night of gift deliveries.

December 31: New Year’s Rockport Eve: Plan to enjoy six hours of continuous family entertainment with 45 shows in 19 different venues to choose from, starting at 6:00pm. You will be entertained with clowns, magicians, music of all genres ‘ classical, jazz, folk, country, songs of the sea, and rock and roll ‘ story tellers, puppets, and much more! A spectacular midnight celebration in Dock Square with the ball drop and count down will cap a truly memorable welcome to the New Year. For a complete schedule of New Year’s Rockport Eve, visit http://www.rockportusa.com/event-festival/rockport-new-years-eve/

There are so many more wonderful Rockport community events offered throughout the holiday season. For more information and a detailed schedule of Christmas in Rockport events, visit www.Rockportusa.com. Call 978-546-6575 to request your free Christmas in Rockport Holiday Calendar and Guide, or email info@capeannchamber.com.

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

Seasonal Events

Rockport New Year’s Eve 2018

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

General Interest

RHS Students to Perform on New Years Eve

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

Seasonal Events

Christmas in Rockport 2018

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

Calendar of Events

Music Students Present Busy Concert Season

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

Seasonal Events

Christmas in Rockport 2018

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

Seasonal Events

The Holidays are Here!

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

DECA

Christmas in Rockport 2018

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

General Interest

Millbrook Meadow Wreath Christmas Fundraiser

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

Art Association

Rockport’s Christmas Calendar

• Christmas in Rockport 2018

General Interest

PTO looking for Crafters and Vendors for Christmas fair

The Student and Community News Site of Rockport High School
Christmas in Rockport 2018