Twin Lights Tribune

• Nomination papers for class officers due next Tuesday.

• Senior Showcase on Wednesday!!

• Prom is on Friday!!

NHS Blood Drive will be Friday, March 22nd

Amy Huber

The NHS Annual Blood Drive will be held on Friday, March 22, 2019 from 8am to 1 pm in the high school gymnasium.  The general guidelines for blood donation are shown below:

• Be in good general health and feeling well.
  • Be at least 17 years old in most states (16 years old with parental consent in some states).
  • Weigh at least 110 lbs. Additional height and weight requirements apply for donors 18 years old and younger and all high school student donors.
  • Have not donated blood in the last 56 days.

Please watch this space for further information and how to schedule and appointment to give blood. We will start scheduling appointments in late February. If you have any questions or concerns about donating blood, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Your donation means so much to the Rockport National Honor Society and the American Red Cross. Patients in need count on drives like ours to provide a steady supply of blood. Each donation can help save up to three lives, so by meeting our goal, we can touch so many lives in our community and around the country.

Your commitment to our blood drive’s success and Rockport National Honor Society  are greatly appreciated. Contact ahuber@rpk12.org for further information.

About the Writer
Amy Huber, Adviser

Mrs Huber is the advisor to the newspaper staff.  She teaches geometry, algebra II, calculus and games/problem solving in the high school. She is also...

The Student and Community News Site of Rockport High School