Free Dual-Enrollment Psychology 101 Class: Sign-up Today! Earn College and AP High School Credits at the Same Time!

Complete and approved "Salem State Dual Enrollment Application and Registration Form" are due on or before January 8, 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

Heather Murphy, Guidance Counselor

Salem State University will provide a three-credit college course: PSY 101: General Psychology taught by Professor Peter Grant on Wednesdays from 6:00PM to 8:20PM for 15 Sessions from January 10th to May 5th at Gloucester High School.

• Student Eligibility:
    • Students must be currently enrolled in Gloucester, Manchester Essex and/or Rockport High School
    • A minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 is required to participate.
    • Approval of the student’s guidance counselor is required to ensure that student is prepared for college level work.
  • Cost:
    • Tuition and fees will be waived by the University for a maximum of one class per semester.
    • Students will be provided any required textbooks, transportation and instructional materials
  • Application Requirements:
    • Complete and approved “Salem State Dual Enrollment Application and Registration Form” are due on or before January 8, 2019. Please be sure that it is fully completed and is written clearly.

Please come to RHS’ Guidance Office to pick up the “Salem State Dual Enrollment Application and Registration Form”.