Twin Lights Tribune

Free Dual-Enrollment Psychology 101 Class: Sign-up Today! Earn College and AP High School Credits at the Same Time!

Complete and approved "Salem State Dual Enrollment Application and Registration Form" are due on or before January 8, 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

Heather Murphy, Guidance Counselor

Salem State University will provide a three-credit college course: PSY 101: General Psychology taught by Professor Peter Grant on Wednesdays from 6:00PM to 8:20PM for 15 Sessions from January 10th to May 5th at Gloucester High School.

• Student Eligibility:
    • Students must be currently enrolled in Gloucester, Manchester Essex and/or Rockport High School
    • A minimum cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 is required to participate.
    • Approval of the student’s guidance counselor is required to ensure that student is prepared for college level work.
  • Cost:
    • Tuition and fees will be waived by the University for a maximum of one class per semester.
    • Students will be provided any required textbooks, transportation and instructional materials
  • Application Requirements:
    • Complete and approved “Salem State Dual Enrollment Application and Registration Form” are due on or before January 8, 2019. Please be sure that it is fully completed and is written clearly.

Please come to RHS’ Guidance Office to pick up the “Salem State Dual Enrollment Application and Registration Form”.

• Free Dual-Enrollment Psychology 101 Class: Sign-up Today! Earn College and AP High School Credits at the Same Time!

Class of 2019

5th Annual Cape Ann Career & College Fair

Class of 2019

Interested in Pursuing a Medical Career? Try it out on February 1st!

Class of 2019

Salem State University: On-The-Spot-Interviews

Class of 2019

Community Service Reminder

Class of 2019

Wreath Pick Up!

Class of 2019

Rocks and Pebbles 2019 Yearbook

Class of 2019

Senior Class Wreath Sales Through the Roof

Calendar of Events

Seniors Helping Seniors

• Class of 2019

2017-18 Junior Wrap-up

Local Story Features

Rockport’s Historical Buildings–Week 7: The Cable House

The Student and Community News Site of Rockport High School