Twin Lights Tribune

• Nomination papers for class officers due next Tuesday.

• Senior Showcase on Wednesday!!

• Prom is on Friday!!

RHS Spain Trip

Back to Article
Back to Article

RHS Spain Trip

A group of twelve students and two teachers from Rockport High School had the opportunity to visit Spain. The students started their tour in Madrid then went to Salamanca. From there the traveled to San Sebastian and finished their tour in Barcelona. The students myself included enjoyed each of the cities that we visited and enjoyed the places. The group learned about the Spanish Civil War and also focused on the heritage of each city, building, and painting. The students used there Spanish in the cities and applied what they had learned in their language classes. The student’s tour went from Madrid to El Escorial with a stop in Segovia then moving to Salamanca. The students then visited the city of Burgos and were off to visit San Sebastian. From there the students visited Bilbao and Pamplona before their final stop in Barcelona. The students visited museums castles and more than a few cathedrals. They ate the food of the area and even learned how to cook some of it. Most of the students enjoyed the trip and were sad when they had to leave. The trip was a great opportunity to see where they may want to study abroad. Overall the students have come back talking about there great adventures in Spain.

About the Writer
Patrick Morin, Editor

Patrick is a freshman editor at Rockport High School. He loves to travel and try new things. He is a volunteer of the Rockport Exchange and is also...

The Student and Community News Site of Rockport High School
RHS Spain Trip