Athletes of the Week October 6- October 12 (Kylie Schrock, Andrew Guelli, Jolie Frontiero, Bowen Slingluff)

Back to Article
Back to Article

Taylor Frost

Over the duration of the week October 6 through the 12th, four students were selected for athlete of the week. These student athletes were chosen as representatives of their team for being determined and creative in their physical abilities. For the girls varsity soccer team, freshman Kylie Schrock has proven herself to be an outstanding player in not only soccer, but also in basketball and softball. She also loves the color red and eating at chipotle. Selected as this weeks athlete for boys varsity soccer was senior Andrew Guelli. Along with his skills on the soccer field, he also shows promising ability in the ice hockey rink, in basketball and on the tennis court. Andrews favorite color is dark green and he loves both sushi and the studio restaurant. Appointed field hockey athlete is junior Jolie Frontiero who also plays softball and enjoys cheering. Her favorite color is blue and loves all kinds of soup! For the golf team, sophomore Bowen Slingluff was chosen as the athlete of the week. Bowen also plays basketball and baseball, and his favorite restaurant is top dog.